Zesty Cranberry Sauce
- Servings : 8
A unique twist on classic cranberry sauce will wow your guests on Thanksgiving and have them going back for seconds!
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 ripe pears, finely chopped
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup raw sugar or other sweetener, or to taste
Combine cranberries, juice concentrate, pears, apple, cinnamon, and orange peel in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Continue cooking, uncovered, until cranberry skins pop and mixture is thickened slightly, about 10 minutes.
Add sugar or other sweetener to taste.
Serve hot or cold.
Per serving (1/8 recipe):
Cal. From Fat2.4%
Saturated Fat0 g
Vitamin C30.4 mg
Vitamin E0.3 mg