- Makes : 4 cups
- Servings : 4
The goal of this smoothie is to have each color of the rainbow represented. With the following ingredients, you are getting a healthy dose of beta-carotene, vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron, and tons of antioxidants. Measurements can vary, depending on what flavors you like best.
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 1 orange, peeled, seeded, and sectioned
- 1 banana or 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup spinach or kale leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Handful of ice
- 1/2 to 1 cup nondairy milk, preferably rice milk
Puree all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.