- Makes : 5 large or 10 small pancakes
Enjoy these uniquely flavored pancakes.
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 tablespoon Egg Replacer (Ener-G, for example)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 10.5 ounce can Mandarin oranges, including juice
- 1 cup water
Mix the ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
Pour batter into a lightly oiled non-stick frying pan. Cook pancakes over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
Per large pancake:
Fat< 1 g
Cal. From Fat< 1%
Reprinted with permission from the author, Debra Wasserman.
Photograph © Wanda Embar.