Curry Wasabi Nori Rolls
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 bunch lacinato, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated or in long thin slices
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 head lettuce, chopped, optional
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 thin slices purple onion, minced
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- dash ume plum vinegar, to taste
- raw dried nori sheets
Curry Wasabi Sauce
- 1 tsp. curry
- 1/2 tsp. coriander, freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 3 Tbl. tahini
- 1 lime, juiced
- wasabi, to taste
- water, enough to make thick sauce
- dash ume plum vinegar
Toss all Filling ingredients in a bowl.
Blend the Curry Wasabi Sauce and toss with the salad. Adjust flavors to suit your taste.
Roll up the dressed salad with sprouts and carrots into nori sheets.
Serve garnished with sprouts.
Reprinted with permission from Brook and Home Le'amohala of the Optimum Living Alliance.
Photograph © the Optimum Living Alliance.