Reprinted with permission from Patrick Michael, from the Blossoming Lotus.
to find more recipes by the Chefs of the Blossoming Lotus on their website.
Shanti Gabriel's Live Fettuccini Alfreda (p. 82)
(40 minutes prep/s servings)
- 1 1/4 cups Filtered water
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice,
- 2 teaspoon Nama shoyu
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Garlic,
teaspoon Apple cider vinegar, raw
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Nutritional
- Pinch Cayenne pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, ground to
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots, thinly julienned or grated
- 1 cup Zucchini, thinly julienned or spiralized
- 1 cup Gold bar squash, thinly julienned or spiralized
- 1 cup Red bell pepper, thinly julienned
- 2 teaspoons Basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian Parsley, chopped
- Combine all Sauce ingredients in a blender and blend
until smooth. Combine all Pasta ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Place pasta on two individual plates and top each one
with 1/2 of the sauce. Garnish with chopped macadamia or pine nuts.
Copyright© 2005 by Wanda Embar. All Rights