Optimum Living Alliance
The Optimum Living Alliance Inc. is a
non-profit educational organization that collates and provides to the public
many diverse tools for achieving and optimizing personal health and lifestyle.
Through their outreach programs and events, they intend to joyfully inspire and
empower personal and community health and vitality to bring about greater
harmony and planetary vitality.
The Optimum Living Alliance is founded by Brook and Home Le'amohala. Brook is a vegan living foods chef and co-author of the
Incredibly Delicious. Home is certified in vegetarian and vegan nutrition.
Reprinted with permission from Brook and Home Le'amohala.
Curry Wasabi Nori Rolls
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 bunch lacinato, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated or in long thin slices
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 head lettuce, chopped, optional
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 thin slices purple onion, minced
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- dash ume plum vinegar, to taste
- raw dried nori sheets
Curry Wasabi Nori Rolls.
Curry Wasabi Sauce
- 1 tsp. curry
- 1/2 tsp. coriander, freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 3 Tbl. tahini
- 1 lime, juiced
- wasabi, to taste
- water, enough to make thick sauce
- dash ume plum vinegar
Toss all Filling ingredients in a bowl. Blend the Curry Wasabi
Sauce and toss with the salad. Adjust flavors to suit your taste. Roll up the
dressed salad with sprouts and carrots into nori sheets. Serve garnished with
Copyright© 2007-2009 by Wanda Embar. All Rights